Is your website working FOR your small business? Or against it?
Most small businesses either don’t have a website at all or if they do, they aren’t getting any real benefit from it. If your website isn’tÂ helping your business grow, then it’s actually hurting it.
A few ways that you can tell if your website is dead weight:
- You aren’t getting any new leads from your site.
- Your website isn’t meeting any of your businesses unique goals.
- It doesn’t reflect the quality and personality that your actual business has.
- You aren’t getting a return on the time or money that you invested to get your business online.
- Even if you were getting a return on your investment, there’s no way for you to track it to see if you could improve.
The problem with hiring a “web designer”:
The common problem is that when business owners realize they need a website, they think, “Let’s hire a web designer.” I get it, that’s a logical conclusion, right? But it’s kind of like deciding to build a house and hiring a guy with a hammer. A guy with a hammer can be helpful, but also destructive.
What you really need is an architect.
Honestly, you can get someone to just make a website for dirt cheap. But with the hugely potential value that a website can bring (or lose) for you business, do you really want to leave it in the hands of a guy with a hammer?
We don’t just design websites; we create targeted solutions for small businesses.
What would it mean to your business if:
- You worked with someone that really took the time to understand your business, its goals, its problems, and its customers.
- You had someone in your corner that truly wanted your business to succeed online, has the knowledge, and was ready to put in the work for you to make it happen.
- You were getting new leads through your website and as a result, your business was growing through it.
- You had a team of people that are interested more in your success than in getting paid and disappearing.
- You could get back to doing what you love and are great at, and let someone else worry about your online marketing.
Hard (but common) questions and honest answers.
“So, how much does all of this cost.”
Well, I actually have no idea. And I realize that makes you nervous. What I do know, is that you will know exactly how much it costs before we start. Every business is different and thus, every solution is unique. We focus on providing value to our clients and if we’re not a good fit to do that, we will tell you before the project starts.
“I’m super busy, how much time does this take?”
We want to take the weight off of your shoulders so that you can focus on doing the thing you love. Once we are rolling, there’s not much you’ll need to do.
“I need a website, Yesterday!”
Ok, we can’t actually help you with that. Our time machine is in the shop. Seriously though, why do you need it “yesterday”? Throwing something together overnight is usually just a temporary fix. We’ll work fast, but not at the expense of your long-term success.
“So after my new website is up and you guys disappear, am I going to need to make sure it stays online?
Simple, we don’t disappear. We can make sure that it is working properly for as long as you want. And if you want us to, we’ll even make sure it’s regularly updated with fresh, awesome content to bring in your customers.
The kind of clients we want to work with
- You need to be a small business. We don’t work with gigantic corporations or college girls wanting to make a website for her cat. Because frankly, we can’t relate to either one. We live and breathe the struggles of running a small business so we are best equipped to serve our own people.
- You need to really care about growing your business– We’re serious about the work we do and we truly want to help our clients grow. Our projects work best when we are both focused on the same thing.
- You need to be the decision maker for the project. Have you ever played the telephone game where you have to pass a message between several people and by the time it gets to the last person it’s all screwed up? Yeah, that’s not an efficient way to spend anyone’s time or money.